Autocorrect

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sat Sep 15 18:57:26 BST 2012

El Divendres, 14 de setembre de 2012, a les 13:18:51, laurent Montel va
escriure:
> Hi,
> Sorry for cross-posting.
>
> In kmail (4.10) I implemented auto-correction for kmcomposer. So now we can
> autocorrect text when we wrote as in calligraword for example.
>
> There is a autocorrect.xml file in each language.
>
> And I looked at in fr directory and there is the same file in
> l10n/fr/data/calligra/autocorrect and l10n/fr/data/koffice/autocorrect So
> it’s already duplicated.
>
> Now I would like to use the same file.
>
> So I would like that we move this file in l10n/fr/data/kdelibs/autocorrect
> and install it in <kdedir>/share/apps/autocorrect/<language> for example.
>
> Same for other language :)
>
> What do you think about it ?
>

> I don’t want to download all l10n :)
>
> I can create a patch for calligra/koffice if necessary to fix path for the
> future (and keep compatibility)

I can move all the files to the correct location (and fix their
CMakeLists.txt) if that is what is decided.

Cheers,
  Albert

P.S: Before promoting autocorrect much I suggest you have a look at the
(probably fake) site of http://www.damnyouautocorrect.com/