Autocorrect

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Fri Sep 14 13:24:15 BST 2012

написане Fri, 14 Sep 2012 14:18:51 +0300, laurent Montel <montel at kde.org>:

> Hi,
> Sorry for cross-posting.
>
> In kmail (4.10) I implemented auto-correction for kmcomposer. So now we
> can autocorrect text when we wrote as in calligraword for example.
>
> There is a autocorrect.xml file in each language.
>
> And I looked at in fr directory and there is the same file in
> l10n/fr/data/calligra/autocorrect and l10n/fr/data/koffice/autocorrect
> So it’s already duplicated.
>
> Now I would like to use the same file.
>
> So I would like that we move this file in
> l10n/fr/data/kdelibs/autocorrect and install it in
> <kdedir>/share/apps/autocorrect/<language> for example.
>
> Same for other language :)
>
> What do you think about it ?
>

> I don’t want to download all l10n :)
>
> I can create a patch for calligra/koffice if necessary to fix path for
> the future (and keep compatibility)
>

> Regards:
>
> PS: I looked at calligra code and fixed some code, because there is a
> lot of bugs into and it’s not totally implemented...

Hi,

Just two questions:

1. The previous naming scheme was <language>_<locale>.xml with
installation into ${DATA_INSTALL_DIR}/calligra/autocorrect [1]. How to
adopt CMakeLists.txt to the new location (if it's needed)?

2. Will this change be ported into stable (should we change the names and
CMakeLists.txt in stable branch)?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Best regards,
Yuri