Today's calligrasheets crashes

Philip Van Hoof philip at codeminded.be
Fri Nov 30 10:08:39 GMT 2012

Hi Boudewijn,

Yes, I noticed that too.

But uninstalling the Debian testing one didn't solve the problem. Now I
do have a clean crash with the symbols of gdb at the locations in the
source tree of my calligra.

I also think that a installment of Calligra in /usr/local should favor
plugins in /usr/local and not /usr. Such favoring would allow dual
installs of Calligra (with ABI incompatibilities or not).

After uninstall doesn't calligrasheets work anymore, giving me a error
message about having to add a prefix in /etc/kderc. How do I do this?

What I'm trying to do is setting up a development workstation with a
Calligra that can coexist with Debian packaging (that doesn't write
there where my distribution is also writing its packaged software). For
now it's fine that I have to uninstall Debian's own calligra packages.
But having to install calligra in /usr would be :-(

I'm getting this in a error dialog box:
The service '/usr/local/share/applications/kde4/sheets.desktop' provides
no library or the Library key is missing

And this on the console:
pvanhoof at lors:~/repos/kde4/calligra-build$ calligrasheets
sheets(21492)/kdecore (services) KServiceFactory::findServiceByDesktopPath: "sheetspart.desktop" not found
sheets(21492)/kdecore (services) KServiceFactory::findServiceByDesktopPath: "Office/sheets.desktop" not found
sheets(21492)/koffice (lib komain) KoDocumentEntry::createKoPart: "The service '/usr/local/share/applications/kde4/sheets.desktop' provides no library or the Library key is missing"

Note:
pvanhoof at lors:~/repos/kde4/calligra-build$ cat /etc/kderc
[Directories]
prefixes=/usr/local
pvanhoof at lors:~/repos/kde4/calligra-build$

Kind regards,

Philip

--

Philip Van Hoof