Issues with Pivot Tables' Project

C. Boemann cbo at boemann.dk
Fri Nov 16 10:42:02 GMT 2012

On Friday 16 November 2012 06:20:57 jigar raisinghani wrote:
> Hi,
>
>      I had developed pivot tables as part of my gsoc project. There were a
> couple of small features which i wanted to add to my project. A bit of
> documentation was also left. Last week I started looking into the code. A
> couple of issues:
>
> 1) The feature is almost ready. So when can I release/merge it with
> Calligra's next release?
>
> 2) Actually my branch has certain issues with some files and the code is
> showing some errors. But i have a working code on my lappy. Can i create a
> new branch and commit the working code?
>
> or
>
> As the code which I had written was mostly separate from the existing code.
> There were 15 new files and some minor changes in 3 files (I am totally
> aware of the changes made). So if I could create a new branch, I can add my
> files and make the necessary changes.
>

> Last 2 month I was busy with a couple of other projects due to which I
> wasn't able to keep in touch.
>
> Cheers,
> Jigar Raisinghani
Hi

Great to hear that you are back

As far as Calligra is concerned you can just continue to develop in the old
branch, but if you want you are free to create a new branch as well (though I
don't see a need). You should have uploaded your stuff to google by now, and so
there is no need to keep a snapshot at that point in time.

Once a branch has been tested (been put up for review) it can be merged

Hope these answers help

Camilla