Issues with Pivot Tables' Project

jigar raisinghani jigarraisinghani at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 05:20:57 GMT 2012

Hi,

     I had developed pivot tables as part of my gsoc project. There were a
couple of small features which i wanted to add to my project. A bit of
documentation was also left. Last week I started looking into the code. A
couple of issues:

1) The feature is almost ready. So when can I release/merge it with
Calligra's next release?

2) Actually my branch has certain issues with some files and the code is
showing some errors. But i have a working code on my lappy. Can i create a
new branch and commit the working code?

or

As the code which I had written was mostly separate from the existing code.
There were 15 new files and some minor changes in 3 files (I am totally
aware of the changes made). So if I could create a new branch, I can add my
files and make the necessary changes.

Last 2 month I was busy with a couple of other projects due to which I
wasn't able to keep in touch.

Cheers,
Jigar Raisinghani