Mac OS X - quo vadis calligra, calligraconverter

matus.uzak at gmail.com matus.uzak at gmail.com
Thu May 31 11:30:05 BST 2012

yes, I noticed a number of issues on ODP files created by our filters
in OOo/LO and both the ppt and the pptx filter have to be fine tuned.
Unfortunately there are no bug reports.  If we would encourage users
to use the calligraconverter -> OOo/LO -> ODF/MSFormats approach, bug
reports would arrive.
Be we should definitely use this approach our self first and report bugs.

I have the color issue you mentioned on my TODO list (somewhere in the middle).