Building on Windows

Jaroslaw Staniek staniek at kde.org
Wed May 23 15:05:59 BST 2012

On 23 May 2012 13:40, Taco H. in den Bosch <taco at heddesit.nl> wrote:

> Error 1 error C2079: 'QHashNode<Key,T>::key' uses undefined class
> 'KWPageStyle' C:\oss\KDE\include\QtCore\qhash.h 220 1 words

This is very typical error (msvcs' misfeature') - all you need is to
include KWPageStyle's header in that file; having only 'class
KWPageStyle;' does not work. (as for my knowledge based on past years)

As others said, our aim is to work collectively to fix each bug only
once, so please share any fix with us.

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek
 http://www.linkedin.com/in/jstaniek