Review Request: renaming style and add new style

Pierre Stirnweiss pstirnweiss at googlemail.com
Wed May 23 14:41:43 BST 2012

And since this list uses the styleModel, I see the use case now, even if in
my mind it is a bit verging on the abuse of the model.
I am not so sure about the stylesModel API pollution (method
AddNewParagraphStyle) however. Is there a way to make clearer what this
really is? Such things otherwise tend to be wrongly used down the line
(undo/redo framework is a perfect example). I can already see someone in a
couple of months looking at the stylesModel API and see
AddNewParagraphStyle and think well, that is how you add a new style.
For example can't we make that a private method with a less generic name
and friend the appropriate classes?