Please update http://kde.org/applications/office/

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Mon May 7 15:54:58 BST 2012

Am Montag, 7. Mai 2012, 16:19:53 schrieb Cyrille Berger Skott:
> I try to do it. But I don't have the karma for it. Does anyone has it ?
> Otherwise, I will seek out a KDE sysadmin.

Ideally before doing so better also fix these few issues:

--- plan.json   (revision 0)
+++ plan.json   (revision 0)
+    "features":
+    [
+        "Multiple views: Gant Charts, Resource View, Accounts View",

Gant_t_

--- stage.json  (revision 0)
+++ stage.json  (revision 0)
+    "description":
presentation application. You can easily create presentations containing a
rich variety of elements, from graphics to text, from charts to images.
KPresenter is extensible through a plugin system, so it is easy to add new
effects, new content elements or even new ways of managing your presentation.
Because of the integration with KOffice, all the power and flexibility of the
KOffice content elements are available to KPresenter.</p>",

"KPresenter" 2x, "KOffice"

--- flow.json   (revision 0)
+++ flow.json   (revision 0)
+    "description":
flowcharting application with tight integration to the other KOffice
applications. It enables you to create network diagrams, organisation charts,
flowcharts and more.</p>",

"KOffice"

Cheers
Friedrich