Please update http://kde.org/applications/office/

Cyrille Berger Skott cberger at cberger.net
Mon May 7 15:19:53 BST 2012

I try to do it. But I don't have the karma for it. Does anyone has it ?
Otherwise, I will seek out a KDE sysadmin.

One would also need to do:

svn rm kivio.json karbon14.json kpresenter.json kplato.json
(and add any newly created json file)

My suggested commit message was:

"add calligra applications to kde.org/applications
update karbon and remove kpresenter, kspread, kivio and kplato (this is to my
knowledge, in accordance to the arbitration, if I am wrong, please tell me,
and I will correct any mistake)

CCMAIL: Burkhard Lück <lueck at hube-lueck.de>
CCMAIL: calligra-devel at kde.org
CCMAIL: Thomas Thym <thym at kde.org>"