List of missing icons around 2.5 branching

Jaroslaw Staniek staniek at kde.org
Sun Jun 17 22:22:45 BST 2012

On 17 June 2012 05:40, Friedrich W. H. Kossebau <kossebau at kde.org> wrote:
[..]
> Below the list which is currently created by my script. But I added also some
> comments. Its not sorted, but maintainers surely will see where their code is
> affected. Some missing icons are known, others may not.

[..]

Dear Friedrich,
Thanks for another valuable check. Below are my answers related to Kexi.

> splitter
>    kexi/formeditor/factories/containerfactory.cpp:568
> hflow
>    kexi/formeditor/factories/containerfactory.cpp:579
> vflow
>    kexi/formeditor/factories/containerfactory.cpp:588
> document-page-setup
>    kexi/main/KexiMainWindow.cpp:628
>    kexi/widget/navigator/KexiProjectListView.cpp:223
>    kexi/widget/navigator/KexiProjectNavigator.cpp:194
> csv_importexport
>    kexi/plugins/importexport/csv/kexicsv_importexporthandler.desktop
>    kexi/plugins/importexport/csv/kexicsv_importexporthandler.desktop
> migration
>    kexi/plugins/migration/keximigrationhandler.desktop
>    kexi/plugins/migration/keximigrationhandler.desktop

These are currently unused (not visible in any GUI).

> relations
>    kexi/plugins/relations/kexirelationhandler.desktop

there are hi*-action-relation.png files in kexi/pics/.

> progress-bar
>    kexi/plugins/forms/kexidbfactory.cpp:340

Good catch, should be changed to 'progress',
we have kexi/pics/hi22-action-progress.png for it.
Oleg?

> file_import
>    kexi/plugins/importexport/csv/kexicsvimportdialog.cpp:81

"table" is ok here

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek
 http://www.linkedin.com/in/jstaniek