Calligra 2.5 has been branched

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Sun Jun 17 01:21:46 BST 2012

Am Sonntag, 17. Juni 2012, 01:59:01 schrieb Inge Wallin:
> On Friday, June 15, 2012 20:45:17 Cyrille Berger Skott wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Calligra 2.5 has been branched in calligra/2.5 (this branch is only open
> > for bug fixes, no new strings, no new features).
> >
> > The hash for Calligra 2.5 Beta is
> > f562563d0b012c151ff93b82a9c1c0441a85bfd1.
> >
> > Master is still free for all.
> >
> > Translations in trunk/l10n-kde4 are currently pointing on the calligra/2.5
> > branch, until further notice (but no later than the 2.5.0 release).
>
> I know that there have been a lot of changes between the alpha and the beta.
> Among the important ones that I remember from the top of my head are: - The
> long-awaited UI improvements in Sheets
>  - The shape connector patch
>  - Some enhancements in charts
>
> But what else?

One for the minor improvement section:
- the display of the number of the current page/slide on the status bar in
Stage/Flow now display "Master*" if the shown page/slide is one, and more
important, turns to a page/slide navigator tool if hovered above

BTW, is http://community.kde.org/Calligra/Schedules/2.5/Feature_Plan a
seriously used page, so I better add my small stuff done there as well?
That page then could also be used to note the time something was DONE (like
for Alpha/Beta 1/2/3...), to help you and who-ever is writing announcements :)

Cheers
Friedrich, who currently prepares an updated report about all the missing
icons, by improving and preparing his koIcon patch for a new review request