Calligra 2.5 has been branched

Inge Wallin inge at lysator.liu.se
Sun Jun 17 00:59:01 BST 2012

On Friday, June 15, 2012 20:45:17 Cyrille Berger Skott wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Calligra 2.5 has been branched in calligra/2.5 (this branch is only open
> for bug fixes, no new strings, no new features).
>
> The hash for Calligra 2.5 Beta is f562563d0b012c151ff93b82a9c1c0441a85bfd1.
>
> Master is still free for all.
>
> Translations in trunk/l10n-kde4 are currently pointing on the calligra/2.5
> branch, until further notice (but no later than the 2.5.0 release).

I know that there have been a lot of changes between the alpha and the beta.
Among the important ones that I remember from the top of my head are:
 - The long-awaited UI improvements in Sheets
 - The shape connector patch
 - Some enhancements in charts

But what else?

It would be good if I could have this ASAP because I am currently in Thailand
and will soon go into the country side where I have no idea about the quality
of Internet. Hence I will try to write the announcement during the weekend.

	-Inge