Background tool & page background setting

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Mon Jun 4 18:45:36 BST 2012

Am Montag, 4. Juni 2012, 19:39:06 schrieb Friedrich W. H. Kossebau:
> is anyone currently working on working support for setting the page
> background, master page and drawing page?
>
> I would like to be able to control how the page looks like. The Background
> tool does not really work for me on the page (and elsewhere, hm...), though
> I can set a background by the tool's config widget. How should I use that
> tool? Or is it broken?

Sent before re-reading, should have been:

is anyone currently working on working support for setting the page
background, both for master pages and for drawing pages?

I would like to be able to control how the page looks like. The Background
tool does not really work for me on the page (and elsewhere, hm...), though
I can set a background image by the tool's config widget, but not a color or
even a gradient. How should I use that tool? Or is it broken?