merging the libs-kodocument_split_boud_and_boemann branch

C. Boemann cbo at boemann.dk
Mon Jul 23 08:45:50 BST 2012

Hi all

I intend to merge the part+document branch real soon now.

It is inevitable that we will have regressions so it's important that we have
a long time to catch stuff before the next release. I know this goes against
the rule of having a perfect branch before merging, but this branch is so huge
that I can't polish it myself and until it's merged people don't seem all that
keen on fixing stuff.

I intend to merge later this week, so consider yourself warned in case you
want to fix stuff in the branch before I merge.

Branch name: libs-kodocument_split_boud_and_boemann

/boemann