RC readiness, not

Cyrille Berger Skott cberger at cberger.net
Fri Jul 13 15:11:24 BST 2012

Hum, the question that needs to be answered at this point is: is calligra 2.5
worse or better than calligra 2.4.3. If it is better (ie no regressions, more
bug fixes more features) then it should be released to replace 2.4.3. However
if it is worse (ie regressions), then it should be delayed.

As it stands, the two bugs that are tagged as RCs are not regressions, they
both happens in 2.4 and 2.5, so if there are new regressions they should be
noted and tagged appropriely, otherwise, I think we should proceed.

And yes, Words is not considered end-user ready, this why the release has the
2.5 version number and not 3.0.

--
Cyrille Berger Skott