Missing icons in music shape

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Tue Jul 10 11:04:32 BST 2012

Hi Marijn,

pushing for icon completeness, I found the music shape misses the following
icons in the repository:

 music-clef-trebble
     plugins/musicshape/actions/SetClefAction.cpp:41
 music-clef
     plugins/musicshape/actions/SetClefAction.cpp:44
 music-clef-alto
     plugins/musicshape/actions/SetClefAction.cpp:43
 music-clef-bass
     plugins/musicshape/actions/SetClefAction.cpp:42
 musicflake
     plugins/musicshape/MusicShapeFactory.cpp:53
 musicshape
     plugins/musicshape/MusicToolFactory.cpp:33

musicflake surely would be the same as musicshape. No idea for a good icon
here, guess not just a note, to be different from the icon for the
SimpleEntryTool.

But all the clef ones surely are more easy to do. Do you just have forgotten
to add them to the repository, or do we need to look into other music programs
to copy matching icons (or even have to create new ones)?

Cheers
Friedrich

PS: There is no way to control the number of voices yet, or? The
SimpleEntryTool just has 4 voices preset, without synchronizing to the actual
part, which results in a crash if another voice is selected there.