removing module specifiers from includes

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Mon Feb 6 14:13:01 GMT 2012

Hi,

I've got a patch ready that changes all <QtGui/QDialog> style includes to
<QDialog>. The reason is that with Qt5, QtGui will split into QtGui and
QtWidgets.

The module specifiers actually only lead to churn, and there is no
discernable advantage to them; all KDE applications have all Qt modules
in their include path anyway.

Besides, we're not consistent anyway, sometimes we use <QtGui/QBla>,
sometimes <QBla> and sometimes still <qbla.h>.

Of course, this is only the first step, those files where do just #include
<QtGui> will give us trouble when porting to Qt5, but there are only about
a hundred cases of that...

Anyone any objection to my committing these changes?

Boudewijn