Documentation changes backport to 2.6

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Sun Dec 9 14:16:41 GMT 2012

Hi,

There was no strict interface freeze for 2.6, so documentation team forgot
to add descriptions to the mew menu items in Sheets and Stage "Settings"
menu [1].

Can I backport the changes to calligra/2.6 now?

I'm not sending the string freeze request to kde-i18n-doc as there will be
no string changes in the docs (except for the obvious typo [2]), just
adding new strings for the things that were not described earlier.

Many thanks in advance for your answers.

Best regards,
Yuri

[1]
http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=calligra.git&a=commitdiff&h=337986c5bf40d457b434d3a9dda699c29f69b6db