Calligra Spring Sprint

Inge Wallin inge at lysator.liu.se
Wed Dec 5 15:41:22 GMT 2012

Hi people,

It's time to have another sprint!

I have been in contact with the Linux hotel.  They say that all weekends in
jan / feb are available except the 2-3rd of February. I have added a few in
march as well as we are not that far from January but beware that these may
not be available.  (Actually we could be unlucky and have the one we want
booked by somebody else the day before we do it but such is life...).

I have created a doodle: http://doodle.com/dwznt2uk5de6zgn6

Note that the dates are all saturdays. They represent the weekend from Friday
until Sunday. The format will be as usual: We arrive friday, start with some
discussions and beers and the real sprint starts on saturday and lasts until
sunday launch or so. The rest of sunday is travel home time.

So please add your name to the doodle so that we can book the Linux hotel as
soon as possible.

I will also create a sprint page on the KDE sprints site so that we can start
looking at the budget. I have also talked with the board and they are ok with
it. We just have to give them a figure.

	-Inge