Problem in KoStore in opening files

mojtaba shahi Senobari mojtaba.shahi3000 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 11:15:37 BST 2012

Hi all

I am working on filter and in one part of my work i needed to open an image
and extract it with KoStore and i got error.

the image name that i wanted to open (it was an LO doc ) was :
Pictures/100000000000023A0000023A7EEDCDE3.jpg
and in my debug output i got this : "can not to open
Pictures/part100000000000023A0000023A7EEDCDE3.jpg/maindoc.xml"

Then i did some research and found this method :
KoStorePrivate::expandEncodedPath(...)

when you want to open a file in KoStore,  at open method it goes to
toExternalNaming(..) method and in this method ( toExternalNaming ) it
returns
this   " return expandEncodedPath (..)" .

and in expandEncodedPath()  you can see these comments:

// Now process the filename. If the first character is numeric, we have
// a main document.

What should i do? is there some thing wrong with this method or i should do
some thing for opening files such as these like these files.

moji