2.6 Release Schedule

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Tue Aug 7 17:28:48 BST 2012

On Tuesday 07 August 2012 Aug, Cyrille Berger Skott wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Here is the suggested schedule for 2.6:
>
> September 7th alpha tagging
> September 28th branch+beta tagging
> October 19th RC tagging
>
> Release expected early November

Right now, I'm having a bit of a difficulty planning because I need to get Krita Sketch done by October as well. And there's the lut docker, which I can only finish properly when lcms2 gets its next release, and then there's the new opengl canvas... I don't say we won't be able to make this, but I just want to register an advance warning that for Krita at least, a purely time-based release is going to be difficult this time.

--
Boudewijn Rempt