Seeking Permission to Use Photos From www.Calligra.org on About.com

Markus kamikazow at gmx.de
Fri Apr 27 12:18:11 BST 2012

Hello.
Except the banner graphic all photos are screenshots. I am no member of the
Calligra team but I know about rules surrounding free software.
As Calligra is free software under LGPL and GPL licenses (including artwork
such as icons), the same licenses automatically apply to screenshots. As long
as you mention somewhere in the article that Calligra is licensed under GPL
and LGPL, link to those licenses (somewhere on gnu.org), and write in some
corner "© Calligra developers / KDE Oxygen artists" or something along those
lines, you should be perfectly OK (similar rules apply to every open source
software).

Official Calligra logos can be obtained here:
http://community.kde.org/Calligra/Logos
Calligra is a project within the KDE community. Its logos are available here:
http://kde.org/stuff/clipart.php

BTW: In past weeks/months I updated the Wikipedia articles around Calligra,
incl. the screenshots. Feel free to dig through
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calligra_Suite as well as the sub pages for
individual applications. The screenshots obviously follow the same rules as
described above.

Markus