Please give branch "tuneKoUnitAPI" a quick test with your fav. program

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Tue Apr 17 18:10:07 BST 2012

Am Dienstag, 17. April 2012, 18:40:43 schrieb C. Boemann:
> On Tuesday 17 April 2012 17:38:14 Friedrich W. H. Kossebau wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > my patch to improve the KoUnit API a little and ensure consistent display
> > of th unit types all over Calligra (see
> > http://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/104626/) is a little bit larger and
> > touches a lot of files all over the codebase.
> >
> > So please help boemann with the review and check-out that branch now and
> > test all unit type related parts of your favourite programs, to see that
> > everything really still works.
> >
> > Please, be a good guy and do your bits to prevent bit-rotting :)
> >
> > And one question during that work arose:
> > should Pixel as unit type be really listed also for Sheets?
> >
> > Cheers
> > Friedrich
>
> In file included from
> /home/cbo/devel/calligra/libs/odf/KoShadowStyle.cpp:21:0:
> /home/cbo/devel/calligra/libs/odf/KoUnit.h:243:1: error: expected
> constructor, destructor, or type conversion before ‘inline’

Hm, compiles for me:
--- 8< ---
~/Kode/kdegit/Calligra/build.debug/calligra/libs/odf$ rm
CMakeFiles/koodf.dir/KoShadowStyle.o
~/Kode/kdegit/Calligra/build.debug/calligra/libs/odf$ make
[  0%] Built target koodf_automoc
[  0%] Building CXX object libs/odf/CMakeFiles/koodf.dir/KoShadowStyle.o
Linking CXX shared library ../../lib/libkoodf.so

Anyone else having this problem?

Recompiling the whole branch I only found a flaw in
libs/odf/tests/TestKoUnit.cpp
where the wrong version of the file had made it into the commit :/
Fixup for that pushed to the branch already.

Cheers
Friedrich