Feature plans for 2.4 and 2.5

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Tue Apr 17 15:44:17 BST 2012

I wonder if the current format of features plan should be kept. The reason
we use the current format is that we had soft freezes (when no new features
are started), so we needed a way to keep track on what needed to be
finished.

To me it would seem better to have a singe page, with the following
information: description, branch name, status (planing, in progress,
merged), expected delivery date/version, and merge hash.

When we branch, we take everything that is marked as done, put it in the
changelog.
--
Cyrille Berger