Feature plans for 2.4 and 2.5

Inge Wallin inge at lysator.liu.se
Tue Apr 17 00:30:46 BST 2012

In our community wiki, we can find feature plans for all our releases,
including the old KOffice ones.

Now that 2.4 is released, it doesn't make sense to have any TODO or IN
PROGRESS items for 2.4 any more. Instead we should move TODO's and IN PROGRESS
items to the plan for 2.5 unless they are no longer relevant.

If some IN PROGRESS item has an actual result in 2.4 but is not finished, it
should be left in the 2.4 plan but changed to DONE (and the description for
the item should be changed to the finished part). The part that is not done
should be moved to 2.5 and get either a TODO or IN PROGRESS state.

The feature plans can be found here:
http://community.kde.org/Calligra/Schedules/2.4/Feature_Plan
http://community.kde.org/Calligra/Schedules/2.5/Feature_Plan

If any of you don't have a wiki account and don't plan to get one, just tell
me and I can do the moving.

	-Inge