calligracommon online coding sprint

C. Boemann cbo at boemann.dk
Sun Apr 15 06:34:48 BST 2012

On Friday 13 April 2012 07:08:03 C. Boemann wrote:
> Hi
>
> I was thinking that since calligracommon bugs normally fall outside the
> itches each of us like to scratch the number of bugs in that component
> will just continue to grow
>
> I suggest we organize an online coding sprint where each of us fixes two
> bugs from that component.
>
> If we are 20 hackers that would amount to 40 closed bugs, which would be
> really good.
> Actually we shouldn't ave any open bugs in calligracommon - that is just
> too important, but as I said it often falls outside any individual's
> sphere of knowledge, but by pooling together in an online sprint we could
> fix quite a lot.
>
> What do you think?
Ok, so since I have only gotten positive feedback, but unfortunately only by a
few people I'm going to be a bit more specific.

I hereby declare week 18 our Calligra common online coding sprint.

It is your duty as a Calligra developer (and that includes krita) to
contribute. It's not enforced in any way, but please try and contribute.

There are plenty of Krita relevant bugs to work on in there as
well.

Boudewijn gave a list of bug triaging responsibilities which looked fine to me.
you can use that as point of contact too or just ask on irc at large.

The list of bugs can be found here (I've excluded embedded documents, filters
and text layout and text tools):

https://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&list_id=49782&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&columnlist=bug_severity%2Cassigned_to%2Cbug_status%2Cresolution%2Cshort_desc&component=flake&component=flake-
picture&component=flake-plugins&component=general&component=path-
shapes&component=pigment&component=usability&product=calligracommon

192 bugs/wishes at the time of writing. Let's try to bring the number of bugs
down considerably before next release. And please triage wishes too.

And please make the bug as assigned to you before you start working on it.

Looking forward to seeing real progress :) Let's have a little competition on
who fixes the most bugs ;) on this list