calligracommon online coding sprint

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sat Apr 14 09:32:47 BST 2012

On Friday 13 April 2012 Apr, C. Boemann wrote:
> Hi
>
> I was thinking that since calligracommon bugs normally fall outside the itches
> each of us like to scratch the number of bugs in that component will just
> continue to grow
>
> I suggest we organize an online coding sprint where each of us fixes two bugs
> from that component.
>
> If we are 20 hackers that would amount to 40 closed bugs, which would be
> really good.
> Actually we shouldn't ave any open bugs in calligracommon - that is just too
> important, but as I said it often falls outside any individual's sphere of
> knowledge, but by pooling together in an online sprint we could fix quite a
> lot.
>
> What do you think?

I would like it a lot. Maybe we should also kind of distribute the responsibility for core libraries bug triaging. Say, Zagge handles flake, I handle main, boemann kotext, slangkamp widgets? Not maintainership, but keeping track of the common bugs.

But then we need to have categories for all the libraries in bugzilla.
--
Boudewijn Rempt