Calligra Logo

Thorsten Zachmann t.zachmann at zagge.de
Thu Sep 15 05:01:16 BST 2011

Hello all,

after the recent discussion about the logo, I decided to pick this up and
contacted the author Eugene about it. He has improved the selected design we
have choosen at the sprint in April. But then heart nothing back from us and
therefore there was no progress. Lets try to do it better this time and get
the logo ready.

You will find attached the current version of the logo in different colors. I
could not find anything that we already decided about a color so I have set up
a doodle about that here

http://doodle.com/u9sim36ycy3hb6if

Please vote until the end of the week.

Eugene will work a bit more to make thickness of the charaters to correlate.
If there is other feedback please post it here so I can send the result to
him.

Thorsten