Qt Fragment visibility

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Tue Oct 25 08:42:12 BST 2011

Hi,

We talked to the Qt QTextDocument/QTextLayout/QFontEngine maintainer Lars Knoll yesterday and he's very, very responsive to our needs and would love to see new patches coming in from us to fix issues we have. He'd even really like it if it became possible to transition certain Calligra technologies into Qt, like filters or layout engine improvements.

So, please go to qt-project.org, register and start submitting anything you'd like fixed. You can add Lars as the first contact to any patches and then he'll help us move on!

Now's really the time to get involved :-)

--
Boudewijn Rempt