Qt Fragment visibility

Ganesh Paramasivam ganesh at enmediatech.com
Sun Oct 23 15:21:04 BST 2011

Pierre,

This is indeed a good idea and would make the change-tracking code
much more simpler.

I had worked on this and had submitted a patch that implements this
functionality. You can find the patch here

https://qt.gitorious.org/qt/qt/merge_requests/2274

Unfortunately, I dont remember the reasons behind why this patch was
not pursued.

You could use this patch as a starting point.

Thanks,
Ganesh