Debian packaging for beta 2

Jaroslaw Staniek staniek at kde.org
Fri Oct 7 07:16:58 BST 2011

On 6 October 2011 23:57, Jaroslaw Staniek <staniek at kde.org> wrote:
> On 6 October 2011 22:57, Adrien <adrien.grellier at laposte.net> wrote:
>> Adrien wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I have a question about the packaging of calligra :
>>
>> Forgot something important : I am unable to see a web or map shape in stage
>> or words, even if I installed the calligra-reports-*-element.
>>
>> Is it normal (still in developpment, so it doesn't appear by default for
>> instance), or is there a problem with my installation ?

[..]
> Explaining how to test the plugins (via email) is not easy task ...

And this is entirely problem of Kexi project, not  yours, Adrien.
You're doing great work that as I see would be reference for other distros!

Special functional tests will be needed at our side, yeah, with simple
output something like:

5 of 7 plugins have been built.
1. name ... recommended package name: contents:
2. name... recommended package name: contents:
3. .....

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek
 http://www.linkedin.com/in/jstaniek