Debian packaging for beta 2

Jaroslaw Staniek staniek at kde.org
Thu Oct 6 22:57:32 BST 2011

On 6 October 2011 22:57, Adrien <adrien.grellier at laposte.net> wrote:
> Adrien wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have a question about the packaging of calligra :
>
> Forgot something important : I am unable to see a web or map shape in stage
> or words, even if I installed the calligra-reports-*-element.
>
> Is it normal (still in developpment, so it doesn't appear by default for
> instance), or is there a problem with my installation ?

calligra-reports-* can be only seen only in kexi and kplato, because
these are 'reporting API' plugins, not Flake shapes. Reporting is used
by these two apps.
Explaining how to test the plugins (via email) is not easy task ...

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek
 http://www.linkedin.com/in/jstaniek