some feedback on calligrawords and the styles by default

Adrien adrien.grellier at laposte.net
Thu Nov 24 19:32:44 GMT 2011

C. Boemann wrote:

> Thanks, we even have a bug mentioning basically the same
> Your's is in more detail
>
> All we need is someone contributing a blank document. It can be created
> with LibreOffice. So if anyone out there likes to contribute, please do
> so..

Hi,

Here is my proposal, with an empty document and another with text to see the
styles. I juste defines a style for the main title, 4 levels of titles,
subtitle, quotes and formatted text.

The fonts liberation (serif, mono) are used and URW Chancery is used for the
main title.

Let me know if you like it or not ;-)

Adrien