results from

Adam Pigg piggz1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 07:18:35 GMT 2011

To be clear, what it does is write an ods file,out does not open tables and
populate it and does not open tables at the end. So maybe export to
spreadsheet is more appropriate.the original thinking was to advertise our
brand names in the GUI, in the same way msa has analyse with word and
analyse with excel menu options.

PS sorry for top posting, harmattan doesn't indent :-)

--
Sent from my Nokia N9