results from

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Mon Nov 21 10:29:43 GMT 2011

On Monday 21 November 2011 Nov, Sebastian Sauer wrote:
> On 11/21/2011 09:11 AM, Jaroslaw Staniek wrote:

> >> I agree. The sucks. Also the list of names is so bad that I don't wonder it
> >> wins. Even more worse now we destroyed the nice idea the brand and the app
> >> names had :-(
> > Sorry guys, that was discussed already
>
> Sorry, where was this discussed before? At the sprint where none of
> those hacking on Tables participated [*]? In the mail that already
> included the list of possible options set in stone [**]?
>
> [*] Wasn't there once the rule that during sprints no decisions should
> be made cause it excludes to many non-participants?

I'm not sure about that, but yes... It's not like anyone at the sprint could decide about a new name for Tables. I understand this vote to be nothing more than a vote on a selection of ideas that is then proposed to the Tables team. It's up to Marijn, you and other Tables hackers to actually decide whether to do anything with the result of the vote.

> [**] Cause nobody proposed a renamed before discussion is irrelevant?
> (this takes reference to your reply to a mail asking exactly for such a
> discussion).

Boudewijn Rempt