results from

Sebastian Sauer mail at dipe.org
Mon Nov 21 09:53:20 GMT 2011

On 11/21/2011 09:11 AM, Jaroslaw Staniek wrote:

>>> Even if it won the competition it is a bad choice as there is already a
>>> spreadsheet application out there with this name. See
>>> http://www.freebsdsoftware.org/deskutils/abacus.html
>> I agree. The sucks. Also the list of names is so bad that I don't wonder it
>> wins. Even more worse now we destroyed the nice idea the brand and the app
>> names had :-(
> Sorry guys, that was discussed already

Sorry, where was this discussed before? At the sprint where none of
those hacking on Tables participated [*]? In the mail that already
included the list of possible options set in stone [**]?

[*] Wasn't there once the rule that during sprints no decisions should
be made cause it excludes to many non-participants?
[**] Cause nobody proposed a renamed before discussion is irrelevant?
(this takes reference to your reply to a mail asking exactly for such a
discussion).