Voting for the best name for the Caligra Spreadsheet Application

C. Boemann cbo at boemann.dk
Mon Nov 14 18:03:56 GMT 2011

On Monday 14 November 2011 18:52:03 Cyrille Berger Skott wrote:
> On Monday 14 November 2011, Thorsten Zachmann wrote:
> > > Reply to me or to the mailing list if you would like to be able to
> > > vote, I'll then send you a personal invitation.
> >
> > I think the vote should be public to everyone in the community and not
> > secrete  as it seems to be now
>
> Usually, having the vote per-invitation makes it sure to have a vote with
> both secret ballot and ensure that there is no double vote. Since the vote
> has been announced here, I would not considered it "private". Unless
> Casper "select" who can vote or not, but I doubt it.
>
> In any case, I would like an invitation !
Obviously i don't discriminate against anyone.

It's mainly spamming prevention.

If you have for example committed to, translated for, or have submitted bug
reports for Calligra I find you eligible. If you are from microsoft or
libreoffice i would probably exclude you, but in that case you are free to
report it to the mailing list.