Voting for the best name for the Caligra Spreadsheet Application

Cyrille Berger Skott cberger at cberger.net
Mon Nov 14 17:52:03 GMT 2011

On Monday 14 November 2011, Thorsten Zachmann wrote:
> > Reply to me or to the mailing list if you would like to be able to vote,
> > I'll then send you a personal invitation.
>
> I think the vote should be public to everyone in the community and not
> secrete  as it seems to be now
Usually, having the vote per-invitation makes it sure to have a vote with both
secret ballot and ensure that there is no double vote. Since the vote has been
announced here, I would not considered it "private". Unless Casper "select"
who can vote or not, but I doubt it.

In any case, I would like an invitation !

--
Cyrille Berger Skott