Voting for the best name for the Caligra Spreadsheet Application

C. Boemann cbo at boemann.dk
Sun Nov 13 20:37:18 GMT 2011

Several of us would like a better name for the Tables Application

Reason is that "tables" is too often misunderstood with text tables or kexi
tables. and having to say Calligra Tables all the time or "textdocument
tables" or "kexi tables" are just as annoying for us speaking about these
things all the time. But even users might get confused.

So at the Calligra Sprint we brainstormed about it and I've set up a condorcet
vote for it (including the option of keeping "Tables"). Please note that this
is still just a suggestion to Marijn who will make the final decision.

Reply to me or to the mailing list if you would like to be able to vote, I'll
then send you a personal invitation.

The voting ends in one week. So please don't waste time