test server is back, now with calligra

Jos van den Oever jos at vandenoever.info
Wed May 11 23:05:50 BST 2011

Some details on the test server.

The machine is 32 bit. It runs Ubuntu without a system Qt. It has the latest
stable Qt (4.7.3) and KDE (4.6.3). Each commit, calligra is compiled. If a
compile error is encountered a clean build is performed. The install is always
clean and .kde is always removed before running the tests.

With regards to the sudden large increase in failed tests, I was initialily
thinking it might be caused by Matus' patch, but all new failing tests are
related to .doc, .docx and .odt, so not just .doc. That leads me to think the
layout code may be to blame.