test server is back, now with calligra

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Wed May 11 14:43:46 BST 2011

On Wednesday 11 May 2011 May, Pierre Stirnweiss wrote:
> Also that the subject of test server is on again. Is a windows test setup
> still planned?

Yes, it's still planned. It's part of KO's Calligra on Windows project. We're
not sure when we can start that project, it depends on finding someone to execute it.

Then we'll have regular builds and daily snapshots resulting in easy to use installers.

> If there is need for help, please tell me what I can do. I am
> still compiling the whole calligra and fixing compilation errors when I
> encounter any. However it is consuming a large part of my coding time.

We hope that we can start the project relatively soon.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org, http://www.krita.org