Calligra usability test report

Anna-Liisa Mattila annalma at mail.student.oulu.fi
Sun May 1 22:39:28 BST 2011

Hello!

The Calligra usability test me and my fellow students did this spring is
now ready. There's still some work to do with the videos though, but all
the other documents are ready for sharing.

Those of you who are on #calligra may already have the files. However not
all of you are there, so I was asked to send the link also to this mailing
list so it would reach everyone who is interested in our test results:
<http://dl.dropbox.com/u/22152747/calligra/index.html>

(When the videos are ready, you'll find them there as well.)

All feedback is more than welcomed.

BR,
Anna-Liisa