Sprint

Thorsten Zachmann t.zachmann at zagge.de
Mon Mar 28 15:46:59 BST 2011

Hello,

the sprint is coming closer and will start already on friday. It would be nice
if everybody could update the sprint wiki page
http://community.kde.org/Calligra/Meetings/Begin_2011_meeting and add the
times when you arrive/leave. Maybe there is possibility to meet already on the
airport.

We will meet at the KDAB office during firday afternoon. For people who have been
to the KDAB office be warned that the location has changed so be sure to use the
new address.

I think everybody can drop off his bags if wanted at the hotel or this can be
done when we all go to the hotel.

In case you want to reach me you can give me a call +4915114831665.

Looks like it will be a very big sprint. I'm looking forward to meet you all.

Thorsten