Outdated application pages at kde.org/applications

Jaroslaw Staniek staniek at kde.org
Mon Mar 14 19:41:19 GMT 2011

Hi,
(cc'd to kde-www)

Just noticed [1] is outdated regarding app names and information. I
plan to handle changes at least the outdated information for Kexi.

But what I am not sure about is possible duplication: do we need
kde.org/applications when we have userbase?
It is hard to maintain two places.

That's not all. There's also a clash with community.kde.org. For
example Dolphin has outdated development page [2].
How it would be fixed? Maybe by adding just links to appropriate
userbase/community sites?

[1] http://www.kde.org/applications/office/
[2] http://www.kde.org/applications/system/dolphin/development

--