Committing kundo2 patches tomorrow

Jaroslaw Staniek staniek at kde.org
Sat Jun 25 20:32:28 BST 2011

On 20 June 2011 14:22, Alexander Potashev <aspotashev at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm going to commit the following 3 patches tomorrow, they will add
> kundo2 library and make the whole Calligra use it:
> 1. https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/101414/ (add kundo2 library)
> 2. https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/101415/ (link Calligra to kundo2)
> 3. https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/101416/ (port all Calligra code
> to use kundo2)
>
> The third patch involves ~1700 lines, so you may expect conflicts when
> you merge your branches to master. If you are going to commit some
> huge changes to "master" soon, you might want me to defer pushing of
> the above patches in order to avoid hundreds of conflicts.
>
> I will probably even need to regenerate the third patch tomorrow to
> avoid conflicts with changes that will happen in "master" during the
> next hours. The third patch can be generated by running the script
> https://github.com/aspotashev/libkundo2/blob/master/port-kundo2.sh
> with argument "forward". Backward porting can be done by using the
> same script with argument "backward".

Hi, I tried backward on kexi/ dir and all I have is:

port-kundo2.sh: line 25: : No such file or directory
diff: : No such file or directory

(repeated many times)

> In short, kundo2 is needed to make localization of undo actions more
> flexible until Qt 4.8 is released. When Calligra dependencies will be
> raised to Qt 4.8, we can drop kundo2 and switch back to Qt Undo
> Framework.
>

> --
> Alexander Potashev

regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek
 http://www.linkedin.com/in/jstaniek
 Kexi & Calligra (kexi-project.org, identi.ca/kexi, calligra-suite.org)
 KDE Software Development Platform on MS Windows (windows.kde.org)