best unittest result ever:

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Wed Jun 22 13:36:41 BST 2011

On Wednesday 22 June 2011 Jun, Cyrille Berger Skott wrote:
> > while on Jos' nameless build
> > server, many krita/pigment tests fail for some weird reason (they
> > shouldn't be enabled at all there, actually).
> I guess some dependencies check are not working correctly. What is the missing
> library for that build server ?

I'm not sure, but it looks a bit like there isn't any lcms -- and if lcms is absent, krita shouldn't be built:

### Krita: pigment, eigen2, exiv2
if(NOT EIGEN2_FOUND OR NOT EXIV2_FOUND OR NOT HAVE_REQUIRED_LCMS_VERSION)
   set(SHOULD_BUILD_KRITA FALSE)
endif(NOT EIGEN2_FOUND OR NOT EXIV2_FOUND OR NOT HAVE_REQUIRED_LCMS_VERSION)

--
Boudewijn Rempt