best unittest result ever:

Cyrille Berger Skott cberger at cberger.net
Wed Jun 22 08:54:10 BST 2011

In any case great work :)

On Tuesday 21 June 2011, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> Locally, I've only got these failures:
>
> The following tests FAILED:
>          23 - kspread-Formula (Failed)
>         197 - libs-kotext-styles-TestOpenDocumentStyle (Failed)
>         199 - kotext-odf-TestLoading (Failed)
>         200 - kotext-odf-TestChangeTracking (Failed)
>         264 - kspread-xlsx-FormulaParser (Failed)
>
> On CDash, there are some more failures,

krita-image-KisIteratorsNGTest
krita-image-KisIteratorTest

This one, I don't get, here is the output with all debug area:

QDEBUG : KisIteratorTest::justCreation() qttest(13124)/koffice (lib pigment)
KoColorConversionSystem::createColorConverter: "RGBA16" "sRGB built-in - (lcms
internal)"
QDEBUG : KisIteratorTest::justCreation() qttest(13124)/koffice (lib pigment)
KoColorConversionSystem::createColorConverter: "KS6F32" ""
QDEBUG : KisIteratorTest::justCreation() qttest(13124)/koffice (lib pigment)
KoColorConversionSystem::nodeFor: Look for node:  "KS6"   "F32"   ""
QDEBUG : KisIteratorTest::justCreation() qttest(13124)/koffice (lib pigment)
KoColorConversionSystem::nodeFor: Look for node:  "KS6"   "F32"   ""   0x0
QDEBUG : KisIteratorTest::justCreation() qttest(13124)/koffice (lib pigment)
KoColorConversionSystem::nodeFor: Look for node:  "RGBA"   "U16"   "sRGB
built-in - (lcms internal)"
QDEBUG : KisIteratorTest::justCreation() qttest(13124)/koffice (lib pigment)
KoColorConversionSystem::nodeFor: Look for node:  "RGBA"   "U16"   "sRGB
built-in - (lcms internal)"   0x4132090
QFATAL : KisIteratorTest::justCreation() ASSERT: "dstNode" in file
/home/cyrille/src/calligra/libs/pigment/KoColorConversionSystem.cpp, line 520
FAIL!  : KisIteratorTest::justCreation() Received a fatal error.
   Loc: [Unknown file(0)]
Totals: 1 passed, 1 failed, 0 skipped

The interesting part is the second line, it is trying to use KS6F32 color
space with no profile. And actually it seems, that it can't find KS's profiles.
And I have no idea what is causing that, could be a missetup of some sort.

krita-plugins-KisKSColorSpaceTest
krita-plugins-MixingTest
Those two failures are caused by some RTTI problems (the test and the plugin
both have in their source kis_illuminant_profile.cc ), I am actually unsure why
it only happens on the build server... maybe some gcc version difference. I
actually think the build server is right to fail. The best solution would be
to use the KisKSColorSpaceEngine to create the KisIlluminantProfile for the
test.
Or maybe it is caused by the same error as krita-image-KisIterator*Test

> while on Jos' nameless build
> server, many krita/pigment tests fail for some weird reason (they
> shouldn't be enabled at all there, actually).
I guess some dependencies check are not working correctly. What is the missing
library for that build server ?

--
Cyrille Berger Skott