[calligra/libs-svg-support-jaham] /: let rectangle and ellipse shape save themselves

Thorsten Zachmann t.zachmann at zagge.de
Thu Jul 7 05:50:05 BST 2011

Hello Jan,

On Wednesday, July 06, 2011 20:19:29 Jan Hambrecht wrote:
> +class RectangleShape : public KoParameterShape, public SvgSerializable

I realy think we should avoid using multiple inheritance in each shape that
makes the code very none object orientated as you need to dynamic_cast each
one when you want to use the functionality. But maybe I miss something
important here and it is much simpler?

Svg should be an integral code for the flake as in odf svg is the default
format for embedded vector graphics. I think this should be added to KoShape
as then it is easily usable without the need to do strange stuff when saving
to/loading from  svg.

Thorsten