Combined startup view and file menu

Jaroslaw Staniek staniek at kde.org
Fri Jan 21 06:39:36 GMT 2011

On 20 January 2011 07:38, Mani N C <maninc at gmail.com> wrote:
> I like the way Recent Documents are grouped and listed.
>
> For me the side pane looks cluttered in the top. How would it be, if it was
> evenly spaced out and fonts/icons little bigger ?

Yeah, I thought the same about the size of menu items; the reason why
it's like it on the mockup is purely technical: I reused the existing
menu item screenshot for the mockup. Definitely when there's space,
there's no reason not to make clicking easier for the user.

Thanks for the feedback, Mani, Sebastian and Pierre.

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek
 http://www.linkedin.com/in/jstaniek